Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Sinking

Hernan wrote something about my leaving that really got me down. It's different when the fact that I'm leaving this place actualy sinks in. It's like leaving a lover behind or something really emotional like that. Not because of any particular thing or person, but of the collective feeling of intimacy.

It's like knowing everything about someone that you don't need to guess what the next move should be. You learn to dwell in mutual syncronicity and definite familiarity. And for someone who clings onto the steadfast and the known, that's a great relief.

Sometimes though, the idea of exploring new things, the unknown and the unexplored tickles me pink. It's like getting yourself a new lover and experiencing everything for the first time. We all know how wonderful that is. It's like seeing everything in full color after being half blind.

Am I excited or am I scared? i'm halfway in between and more.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please