Monday, February 12, 2007

SE My SE

I've been wanting to let go of my old SE K700i. I'm no longer using it. I'd usually leave it at home and sorta use it like a beeper. Leave your message and I'd read it when I remember I have another phone and line. Most of the time, my brother uses it to take his photos and bluetooth it to the pc since his phone has no bluetooth.

I want a new phone too...my SE W550i is still pretty in white. I just grew tired of it. I wanted the LG Chocolate but I can't find it here in Manila. Anyways, I went around shopping online. I saw another white phone. Teehee~

And Kait's kinda hooked with the charm bracelet I gave her. She now wants all the charms. Me too. I only got 4 charms. Anyone wanna give me more? Hahaha. Please? I'm gonna go get myself the stilettos and the handbag when I get my first pay in March. Yehey~

2 comments:

Kaitlin said...

you're friggin' fault! :p. tsk.

Stiletto Hiker said...

teehee~ you still luv me.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please