Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fast Forward

I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control freak. I don't mind.

Like when I planned to make sure that there'd be no hitch on the schedule. I went online 24 hours after to check and I've 2 agents already. Grrr~ Then I made sure I'd be at SM Megamall the moment it opens to have my NBI clearance renewed only to find out that at that time it would take me forever to even find the end of the line. Then the moment I got home my mom told me we could check at the city hall. Guess what?! No lines. I was first. I just handed them my old copy, my ID pic and a valid ID, handed them the P115 and 2 mins later I was on my way home. Darn, darn, darn.

That's how the day has been. And it's my mom's birthday today. I forgot. I don't have anything to give her. I'm such a moron.

4 comments:

Kaitlin said...

happy birthday to your mama! be a good girl get her something :P

Stiletto Hiker said...

i cooked breakfast. is that ok? and i'd get her something later. i dont know yet though. hmm...

Anonymous said...

Whoah, you forgot your Mom's birthday? You mind must've been really preoccupied with too many things! Well, you cooked her breakfast, so that's a good start.

If I'd forgotten my Mom's birthday, she'd probably never stop reminding me of it. LOL.

Ah, your Mom is a fellow Aquarius! My own "special day" is coming up fast actually... in 2 days! Yikes. Jan. 30th.

Stiletto Hiker said...

almost. haha~ she's used to it. everyone in the family's used to it. i think i forgot everyone's birthday once.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please