
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMBER 1.
I'm sure to get a lot of boos for saying that. We of course hold every person with such high esteem, that no one deserves anything less. Some people though would accept less as long as they get what they want. And so do I.
It's no excuse though to say that being a mistress for example is forgiveable. Some things are just plain wrong and it's up to you to swallow whatever pride you have and admit to your faults. I am not talking though of being second only in relationships. Being number 2 means being second in priority over anything else. And that's what I've been for the past year and a half. Second highest priority as a friend would say. "Highest" and "Priority" trying to override the "Second" but nevertheless failing all the while.
I've preached time and time again that I deserve the best. There are things though where the best in my head ain't the same in reality. But I choose to have my heart lead me blindly. And I am. With no assurance of where I'm headed and a very undefinite path I walk blindly with time. I am not hoping that one day I'd outgrow my position and finally move on to the top priority slot rather I hope that I'd outgrow the ladder itself and decide to change over to a new set. Then maybe, and most probably, I'd have a better chance of being held Number 1 finally.
For now, I'm, okay with being Number 2. Second only to everything else. It's closest thing the being with him.
4 comments:
here's a thought: how does it feel to be two timed? now that's a diff thing altogether. wala lang, yun ang biglang pumasok sa utak ko pagkabasa ko ng first sentence mo e. hehe.
think i've no idea? remember, mine even got someone else preggy...but i wasn't even thinking of being the other woman here. that was not the point.
hahaha. but that's not even what i said. i said it was just a thought. i'm not saying that you are. hindi ko nga binasa eh. nakita ko lang yung intro. hehehe.
here's the catch...i WAS number 2. and there was number 3 and there was a number 4...i dunno what to think, there's just too many to count. i've been had by a total casanova and i feel so dang dirty for even being with him. i'm ruined!
Post a Comment