
Someone was asking about "unconventional bouquets". He said he wanted to give his girl something different. Of course ideas came pouring in. I even suggested this flowers and candies bouquet I saw before, though I wasn't too helpful since I don't know where to score that particular bouquet. As I was racking my head with my Martha Stewart and Oprah ideas for my friend, I realize that a bouquet is a bouquet. A flower is still a flower. And though I'm honestly not a flower person (I'd much rather have chocolates and I'd lovingly eat 'em, even welcome them as added pounds to my thighs) I thought receiving a conventional bouquet would be just as lovely as getting a different one.
I've never received one before. And whenever I hear the word flowers I remember two things. One was this guy holding this huge bouquet at the Chem Pav in UP, he was hiding himself in the adjacent corridor, waiting for his girl. I was on my way to Math then and all I could think of the entire class was how lucky the girl must be. Darn, I failed Math 17 tuloy. Hahaha~ Another incident would be a time when I was chatting with Kait (I really don't think you'd remember this, you always, always forget) when at one time he and Mer just came from UP and on their way home she coaxed him into buying her one at SM North. I was thinking then, you atleast have someone to ask that from, I have to buy it myself if I want one. Oh well.
Good thing I'm not a flower person, I don't feel half as bad as it seems. I'd still like the chocolates. Hands down. But from today until prolly the time I reach 50 years old, I'd appreciate one bouquet. One that's not from my Grandad because it's my 18th birthday that is. Hehehe!
6 comments:
you're right.i won't/ can't remember when it was. but i would also like to object kse, siguro mga 3 times palang ako nabibigyan ni mer ng flowers in the span of 7 years. hehehe. but if it did happen... can you remember if he DID get me flowers or did we just end up window shopping or something? LOL.
you know, we are such total opposites. I'M A SUCKER FOR FLOWERS.:)i was told once that in my old life, i was a flower picker. go figure. hehehe.
i think he did get you one at that time. parang sa kwento mo iniwan ka pa at nagpasama sa isang masci umikot sandali. si charlo pa ata yun e...waaaaa....freaky memory. bakit naaalala ko mga ganyang details. mwahahaha~
at least naka 3 ka ako 1, nung debut ko. pwede na. hahaha. isa pa sana na hinde galing sa lolo ko.
oh you know what? that one, i remember now, was a surprise... i remember that: he was with donmel, july 27 (di ko lang matandaan yung year) naks! he gave me flowers cause he felt bad kse inaapi ako nung mga kapatid nya--- and because i was trying to break up with him nung time na yon.
hmmm... now when was that time that i coaxed him... i'll let you know when i remember.
sige, remind me. bakit parang mas may naalala ako than minsan. hahaha~ maniniwala na talaga ako sa power of my memory. wahahaha.
when you're a mommy, you just forget.
when i'm a mommy i'd be freakin old to remember anything. haha. i want it soon though. real soon if possible.
Post a Comment