I went back to RMH after a week. It feels alien to me all of a sudden but it also feels comforting to know I'm in my element. No awkward stares, no guards challenging my presence, no frowns from management while trying to figure out who I am and no one calling me Hannah~! Hahahaha~
However nice and warm it made me feel, I also felt a valediction that my decision to leave was my only option. I don't belong there anymore. Though I'd always have fond memories and I'd always, always tell my RMH stories, I've outgrown the corral that I've called home for more than three years. It was time to move on. And there's no better time than now.
On the other side of my overactive mind, I just bought a set of mineral make-up from Everyday Minerals which will be shipped here by international courier. When I computed for the postal shipping it ain't bad really, $10 is equivalent to me getting a round trip cab ride to Glorietta for a day of shopping. So no biggie, plus the fact I won't get harassed or lost. Hahaha~ Convenient really.
Then there's work...Hay...Can't say anything other than I can't wait for the weekend. I'm not burned out with my new job, I just got awfully tired because I never had the chance to rest in between jobs. Heck, they were overlapping!
Me go back to RMH tomorrow. Will head to gym as well. Sana lang magkalakas ako, it's 11am and I should be up by 5.30pm. Nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment