Thursday, February 22, 2007

So Far, So Good

Three days and I'm doing okay. I'm not jumping with joy but I don't feel bad as well. I don't feel the blood rushing to my temples on an hourly basis.

Sometimes you do something and you look back and you want to give youself a big twak in the head for ever thinking you could pull that off. I'm in that moment now. I'd have to be honest though, I appreciate the fact that life actually forced me to do something I won't normally do. In the end, though with a big bump on the head, you'd be thankful you were able to get somewhere.

I still look at myself sometimes, thinking things could be much better if only...then I'd catch myself. Cos at the same time, things could be a lot worse.

I'm still looking for my place under the purple sky...and as Rsii said, maybe I should find that person who'd happily have coffee with me though Starbucks is a long walk away.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please