Why would anyone assume Glenn and I are getting back together? Can't we be just friends? Like really good friends? So what if he's an ex? Hay, can't people understand that I can actually befriend an ex and have a really good friendship...Why can't they get that?!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
I was jolted, more like smacked, on the head yesterday when I saw some of my college friends over who were applying here ar my place. It see...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment