Never say never. Just when I thought I'd be having my "downtime" I heard the engines louder. Darn. T'was a fun ride really. Tiring but fun.
It took me ten years before I could decide whether I'm gonna wear a dress, a skirt or my regular jeans. I just felt like I have to make an effort and make sure people would remember me as someone "pleasant" but I was having such a bad headache that all I wanted to do was climb inside my trusty jeans and drabby shirts and plain tsinelas. Anyways, the dress won.
I got to work with no hassles, thank heavens for really nice cab drivers! Then the lady guard started to stutter the moment she saw me. Took me a while to actually understand what she was trying to tell me since she's had her hands over her face the entire time. Anyways, I received a dozen pink flowers. Ha! Be careful what you wish for Hanne, you just might get it. I did. Ha!

I had an idea who the perpetrator might be since I could only remember one person commenting on my post here. But I decided not to be too assuming. Plus, there's an even bigger possibility that someone's playing a trick on me. Good thing it wasn't a joke. Hahaha~ I don't think I want the first bouquet I got to be just one big joke. Mwahahaha~ It's cool really. Though I'm not sure how to explain how it magically landed on my hands.
Everyone actually assumed it was from either Glenn or Patrick. Of course I told them it couldn't be from those two. Heck, they won't stop bugging me so by the end of the day I had to tell 'em. Sorry, the RTAs know. I don't want Glenn to get the credit naman for such a lovely gift. I just am not sure of course if you want to be named as that person who sent me the flowers. Hehehe~
Penny also gave me a box of tikoy. Woohoo~ My lolo loves tikoy. Well, I think he loves anything. Hahaha~
Then Glenn asked me if I'm gonna treat him to breakfast since I'm gonna leave na. Nahiya naman ako. He always treats me when I make him kulet. So I did. We tried to follow the RTAs at Kalye Juan but when we got there they were already inside Mon's car. Oh, and the flowers got caught up my skirt so my skirt was halfway up and they all saw that. At sa sobrang hiya ng kasama ko iniwan ako sa labas kasama mga RTAs. Mon pointed at Glenn, "Yung kasama mo nakaupo na sa loob." Naknam! He did say nahihiya siya because he doesn't want people to think that the flowers came from him. Sorry boy, you asked for breakfast so you have to live with me dragging my flowers and my tikoy!
Well, I didn't actually treat him. He paid for his part. Hahaha~ Nahiya din. Buti nga...mwahahahaha~ And I super enjoyed my....errr....I forgot what I ordered but I took a picture. Heck, it's not everyday I get to eat a quarter pound of meat.

We stayed and talked til about 9:30am. Just reminiscing. Heck, he was with me from day 1 at RMH and I can't believe I'm leaving. I was juggling emotions the entire time. So many things happened there and so many people became part of my life simply because we work at the same place. He even convinced me to write a memoir about my stay there (3 years, 4 months, 25 days to be exact). I told him I would. It's my ode to everyone who became my friend there. Sheesh, drama. Pero pramis, naiiyak ako. Shet.
Then on my way home Jem from Daksh texted me. Said I have to get my orientation pass today since I have to attend orientation tomorrow at 7.30 am at Magallanes (wherever that is). I went home, dropped everything on the dining table, changed into my jeans and shirt and tsinelas and raced to Makati.
I just got back. It's almost 2pm. I have to catch some sleep. I'm heading to work tonight then tomorrow I'm gonna have a full day orientation. Goodluck. Nothing new, but it's something I could definitely live without.
Hmm, I better get myself ready. Tomorrow would be another ride. A definite thriller. Hahaha, cos I'm freakin' scared. Ohhhh.
Hmm, I better get myself ready. Tomorrow would be another ride. A definite thriller. Hahaha, cos I'm freakin' scared. Ohhhh.
No comments:
Post a Comment