Sunday, February 04, 2007

Archi Schmarsy

I'd never be an architect. I might have thought for a year or two that I could be one but now I know I'm not made to be one. I signed up for it to please my family. In the end I started to like. That doesn't translate to me being one.

Studying the architecture part was easy, learning the other things that goes with it makes me sweat like an overgrown inmate. I guess, i'd always have a love affair with architecture and arts. I'd always look at floorplans and models differently. And I'd still watch megastructures on NGC weekly. Haha!

I better rethink my life at this point. I'm officially in my quarter-life and I ain't getting any younger. I'd always remember my 3rd year design class with RB. He interrupted me in the middle of my not so nice presentation to announce, "Si Leanne (he calls me by his daughter's name), ang galing talaga mambola."

Maybe I really am on the wrong path back then. Maybe I'm supposed to be a real life "mambobola". Then again, you know I can't sell anything. Even myself.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please