Am just checking random sites since I've nothing better to do at home. Though being a bum might suck big
time, having nothing to think about for the rest of the day is quite nice too.
time, having nothing to think about for the rest of the day is quite nice too. I just read that Marcheline Bertrand, Angie's mom died of cancer recently. It was the first time really that I came upon her name or picture. Sad though. I mean, Angie can kick ass (aside from the more obvious fact that she was able to get herself impregnated by hunky Brad which I'm sure is on thewishlist of almost every
other woman in the world who knows who he is) literally. And for someone to be like that, it has to come somewhere. Mom, I would assume, has a very strong character.Then I saw Jen's gown. Awww. I just had one thing to say: Why didn't I get the skinny genes in the family? Bleh. Oh, I remember...hehe
Speaking of skinny, I was browsing through the channels an hour or so ago. After getting tired of getting
myself scared from watching Godsend, I decided to stick with the Tyra Show. I know about the really bad photos that's been circulating lately and how it became the basis to people saying she's fat and ugly and overweight. Point is, so what? Self image dude. So what?! Ugh.They interviewed an anorexic mom on the show. Said she knows she's sick but she doesn't understand that she's thin enough. I can't imagine how hard it is to have something like that. I mean, being physically sick is bad enough. Having a voice inside your head telling you something else is just unimaginable. Like the people who are OC, heck, we use it lightly but how does it feels like to actually want to do something over and over and over again? And you can't so nothing. Inside your head you just gotta do it over and over again. That's just plain scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment