Sunday, February 25, 2007

25 and Going


I just read a friend's blog. Well, I doubt if she'd consider me a friend but the fact that I know she lets me read on about her life without telling me off says she's open to me being a silent observer in her life. I've known her throughout college, we never really got to hang out or be barkada but she'd always have a ready smile for me whenever we see each other in UP.

Her Dad passed away last December, a week shy of Christmas, if I remember her entries right. And now, I just learned her mom died too, last Valentines. At 25 she's left with no parent, a younger sister and a houseful of memories. I can't help but cry with the thought. How does she do it?

I really don't know how to offer my help. I don't even know if they'd want it. One thing though, please pray for her and her sister. Please include a simple prayer to all the people who has nothing and everything to look forward to.

1 comment:

Swipe said...

When I think about it, I'm not sure how i would've coped with that situation at 25. I wish her the best.

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please