Saturday, February 24, 2007

Daily Random

I went back to NCO this morning after my shift. I got to talk to Rhodora about my resignation. She said she'd be the one to talk to me on my exit interview. I told her to allot about 3 hours just for that since I've a lot to tell.

After that I finally got to drag my feet to the gym. Treadmill galore lang.

Then I went off to SM to look for the perfect comfy footwear. I realized I can't keep commuting on my stilettos. I don't wanna all off the MRT station and die one day. Hahaha~ Gross! So I got myself some cute footwear. Ibabaon ko nalang stilts ko. Akala niyo hinde ko na isusuot? Hinde a.

I also got myself a new bracelet for my charms and a new cat charm. I was looking for a stilettos or a handbag but they don't have any on stock. The guy there asked me if I'm into cats and if I have a pet cat. I said I don't like cats and I don't have a pet cat but that someone told me I'm just like a cat before. He said I don't look like one. Of course I had to explain that it's not that I look like one, rather I'm a snob like a cat.

Then I went grocery shopping. Of course I got all the things I want. What amazes me was the fact that I was able to carry all 4 grocery bags, my bag, my new shoes and my gym shoe-bag. It was darn heavy really, I shouldn't have gotten all those bottled things and canned things. I even got myself a giant Nutella, some tuna in can, Campbells Cream of Mushroom, mushrooms in cans and cartons of milk. I always tell myself, never buy milk when I'm alone cos it's just plain hard having to carry everything by myself. I never learn. I never remember. Hernan said I should have a boyfriend by Christmas this year. Last Christmas we went shopping and by 2PM we were so tired of lugging all the gifts we got behind that we literally sat on the floor of the mall. We need a bagger. Hahahaha~ Any interested party may apply at your own risk.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please