My friend Hernan's been telling me I need to hire someone to check each and every entry I make. E goodluck naman talaga sa grammar at spelling ko. Minsan may mga nawawala pang words sa entries ko. At kahit nakita ko na sila, tamad akong mag-edit. So there, yung mga hinde makatanggap sa errors ko can continue wincing until their facial muscles expires. Hirap mag blog ng half asleep, half awake, almost asleep, tired and super tired at lalo na kapag pasingit lang sa work. Atl + tab pag may dumadaan, nawawala ang train of thoughts, or biglang segway ang topic. At ayun, grammatical errors galore! Sige na, patawarin na ninyo ako.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
I was jolted, more like smacked, on the head yesterday when I saw some of my college friends over who were applying here ar my place. It see...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment