I haven't been blogging a lot lately. Too much crap to clean up. At home, at work, at school, inside me. I'm holding upr eal well, considering I'm one who usually breaks down under stress. Let me rephrase that, I'm one who usually breaks down AFTER everyone else who's been under stress have already flushed themselves down the toilet...that doesn't make sense huh? Tell me, life ain't making sense at all.
Was able to chat with Iska this morning when she dropped by my station. People were sent
home early due to some tools issues. I really can't tell if she's surprised with the recent events in my life or what. Hehe~ She seemed to be errr...lost. And then there's Randy. After being so malambing for weeks, checking on me every so often and calling me, get this, "mahal" ever since we started talking again. He admitted that he's alcoholic. Sheesh~ Before it was sex, then drugs, then gambling. What's next mahal? He also apologize for having the balls to even suggest that we should have a kid together. Apology accepted. It's no laughing matter and only we could understand why we even talk about things like that. Crap~ Just reminded me I'm one single female just trying to get by with everything...How fun!
home early due to some tools issues. I really can't tell if she's surprised with the recent events in my life or what. Hehe~ She seemed to be errr...lost. And then there's Randy. After being so malambing for weeks, checking on me every so often and calling me, get this, "mahal" ever since we started talking again. He admitted that he's alcoholic. Sheesh~ Before it was sex, then drugs, then gambling. What's next mahal? He also apologize for having the balls to even suggest that we should have a kid together. Apology accepted. It's no laughing matter and only we could understand why we even talk about things like that. Crap~ Just reminded me I'm one single female just trying to get by with everything...How fun!The other day I was at UP, and after class I took a long walk along
the acad oval. My sister went ahead of me and was home already at that time so I've no one to go home with and decided to just past time. I used to take walks around the oval whenever something's bothering me. Then as I was walking I realized just how different I am than most people I know. Most have the normal things one would expect, a regular family with the reunions and good 'ol family tsismisan and tampuhans, a parent (or both) who's got a regular full time job, a full time work that helps them get by, a relationship just like most 20 something people, a social life, a hobby etc. Now, now...where do I fit in? Semi normal 20 something person? pwede. Not so bad really. It's actually nice.
the acad oval. My sister went ahead of me and was home already at that time so I've no one to go home with and decided to just past time. I used to take walks around the oval whenever something's bothering me. Then as I was walking I realized just how different I am than most people I know. Most have the normal things one would expect, a regular family with the reunions and good 'ol family tsismisan and tampuhans, a parent (or both) who's got a regular full time job, a full time work that helps them get by, a relationship just like most 20 something people, a social life, a hobby etc. Now, now...where do I fit in? Semi normal 20 something person? pwede. Not so bad really. It's actually nice.So I started to say a little prayer while walking. Just a general thanks to the cosmos for making me different yet not apart from everyone else. And I asked for more. More challenges. More hurdles. And I asked for the strength of ten thousand men to withstand such. Ang tapang ko pa naman, tapos may extra din palang hihilingin. E bakit ba? Kanya-kanyang style nalang muna.
Technology is amazing. I can't imagine myself without my phone (though I rarely use it) and my PC and everything else that goes with it like internet and YM. I just sent a message to Randell this morning that maybe we could have coffee this Friday since I don't have a class and the last time we were out I left early because of previous engagements with Hernan and Tim. So I just felt compelled to make it up to them. Next thing I knew he's asking me to text Mikey because he already asked him to have coffee this Friday. Then Janrey texted me and asked if we could move it Friday so Michelle can join and now Dylan just told me we could do it Saturday and Pay, Dara, Bing and Kath would like to have coffee at Gateway. Sounds fun! Count me in. Now, i still need to find time to meet up with Louie this Friday. he's introducing me to his lay luv. Ano ako? Ate??? Well, that's my Louie. Hehe~I gotta sleep. It's almot 4PM and I've work later. Release of sched tonight! Whopee~ Last day! One last hurdle and crunch time is over, until Sunday of course...then I go back. Harhar~
No comments:
Post a Comment