Monday, August 07, 2006

Not Me

So in a span of 6 hours I managed to see a movie, laugh, hang out with a friend, chat, head back to work, really do some work, have a confrontation with someone, ask someone to commit, drag someone else in the middle of my bloody mess and decide that I want my kids to have superlative genes so they can become basketball players and be able to get into UP and maybe earn UP's first Championship after 2 decades. That's a lot of work if you'd ask me. Too many things going on for this little brain of mine.

And you know what I realized? They're all right. All the people I talked to are right. They are right in saying that I'm scared. They are right in saying that I'm asking for something. They are right in saying that I need to decide.

Now, where would my children get their superlative genes if I'm taht stupid? Do I really need other people to tell me that? Or I'm just in denial?

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please