Saturday, August 05, 2006

Would You Tell?

What would you do if you're in my shoes?

hanne: if you could ask me to do anything for you, what would that be?
him: tell me what's wrong with me
hanne: would you care?
him: yes

I decided to tell him the truth.

hanne: you're too much of everything *name*.
him: meaning?
hanne: just that...too much

And some more.

hanne: would it matter? if i tell you, you'd just tell me i'm wrong...
him: fire away
hanne: you're too much of an asshole, too much of a brat, too sadistic, too malambing, too geeky, too much of everything and that's too much for everyone around you sometimes...unless they ignore you entirely in which case the harder you'd try to get their attention because you like attention too much as well...you love too much and you care too much but you are too scared to show it...you play with life like it doesn;t matter when you're all too affected most of the time...either i'm right, or you're too much of a liar as well and you're just showing me something not real...
him: that's amazing. could you make it into a testimonial for me??? please?
hanne: ha?
him: copy paste na lang...
hanne: why?
him: i think it's a fab critique! cge na
hanne: fine. copy paste? like the entire conversation?

Then I thought I could ask him the same thing.

hanne: my turn...what's wrong with me?
him: you dear?
hanne: yes me, dearie.
him: you're scared
hanne: of what? how?
him: of everything...and try to hide it too much...you fail to see life in all it's simplicity.
hanne: what can i do?
him: compare who you are and what you REALLY wanna be...
hanne: i need help.
him: how would you like me to help you?
hanne: i don't know...i really don't.
him: babe..YOU need to assess your life. assess EVERYTHING...as in EVERYTHING
hanne: i'm scared.
him: toughen up

Me and my curiousity. The cat in me can't just stop asking. And jsut when I thought I'm tough enough...Sheesh~

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please