The sexiest part of every man is not found between his legs.
I told myself I'm gonna date a man who's smarter than I am. That I would never date anyone who's not as witty and smart as I am. Not that I deserve to be on top of everyone else, I don't. Still that's my preference. Also, if you've tried dating a guy who doesn't have any say on about everything else except basketball (which unfortunately I know nothing of) and that you have to endure having to talk the whole day, I'm sure you'll understand my saying I want someone smart. I atleast would get an answer other than the occassional "oh" and "yeah" don't you think?
I've been talking with several of my colleagues for the past few days about what I want in a guy. Turns out I'm really into the smart-ass and powerful type. Yeah, I want a guy reeking with power and who can command respect from everyone else just by his mere presence. What the heck!?
Am I really like that at all? Hmmm...Someone commented that the guy I'm seeing right now is very smart is is very powerful considering his stature in the industry. This coming from another guy means he has acknowledged that he's found another guy he can't outsmart and outwit. And so I believe that he really is the real thing. Kumbaga, naamoy na ng kapwa lalaki niya that he's the stronger male out to hunt the perfect female. Ah, basta ganun!
One girlfriend then commented that this will be a battle of wits between the dominant male and the perfect female. The dominant male wants to control the female and the female wants to make sure that the male would understand that to get her he should surrender first. Who will win then...Well, the female can't accept defeat just yet, the male must submit!
4 comments:
Wow you are hot. The name's Sean Micheal Pritchett and I want to talk. Email me back at SeanMPritchett@yahoo.com. And I'm talking to the admin of this blog only. Sorry ladies, just the admin.
"the female can't accept defeat just yet"
the female must never accept defeat! :P hehehe
-glenda
hehe.. capricorns... hahahah
bat ka nga naman mag tyatyaga sa bulok diba? on the male-female thing, it's a dance. ^^,
- germs
that's it!?
it is a dance...and the female should always win...hahahaha!!!
Post a Comment