It may seem that my days are revolving around the same things. It does really. I work hard and I play hard. Same thing, different deal daily. One thing that hasn't been moving for some time now is my love life. And heck, after discussing all other aspects that may lead to having one, I am yet to decide whether I really want to talk about that here.
I don't want to name names, but an awfully lot of my friends are actually going through a same phase. We want to hang our jerseys and get settled down and maybe just continue to watch the game from the sidelines or maybe even become couch potatoes and see it from our own living rooms.
I've a friend who's got everything I'd want to have but feels unsettled sometimes. Boredom maybe? I really dunno. I'd rather be bored and happy than busy and miserable. Really. Then there's someone who's just tired of the game and wants to forget anything closely related to the word love. Then someone who's still hooked with the past. And someone who like me, am stranded in the present and could not seem to look further in the future.
Looking around, I see I'm not alone. There a re alot of people who feels as lonely as I do. And I hate it. I want them to have the things that I don't. Unfortunately, I'm no Santa who can give them presents when they've been nice.
Looking around, I see people looking back at me as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment