I canceled my dinner date with May and Ian. I'm in no mood to socialize all of a sudden. Even the prospect of headin off to Rexie's place afterwards doesn't seem all nice to me at the moment. I guess a lot of people would be there, and I'm sure everyone would be laughing and would get all crazy. Laughter ain't sounding good tonight. Maybe next time.
Went to tha mall with Lyka a few hours back. Got myself a new denim skirt. My pay ain't great this time. Heck, first it came in late and now I can't even enjoy it that much. This sucks. Big time. I have to think about my bills. Speaking of bill, my phone bill doubled this last month. Bakit kaya? Quite obvious. Then again, I hate that he's the reason behind such amount.
My album is a mess. It's been lying on top my the other bed for months now. When will I finish that? If only I'm not feeling bad tonight maybe I should. Then again, I'm writhing with anger so maybe it's not such a great idea.
I wanna buy an AF shirt. I don't have money. Can they run on credit? I doubt.
I hate him! I hate him! I hate him...you're just one big pile of horse shit and I thought you were worth it. Now leave me alone while I bang my head againts the pavement.
No comments:
Post a Comment