It's official...I hate this day! I hate the past 24 hours of my life. I hate my job. I hate staying here. I hate the people around me. I hate it!
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
I was jolted, more like smacked, on the head yesterday when I saw some of my college friends over who were applying here ar my place. It see...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
1 comment:
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
ekaw ba ay nalolongkot o nalolombay? wag na okey?
*HUGS*
:P
- ace_balasador
Post a Comment