Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What Work?!

I'm so caught up with work I've extra 4 hours yesterday to have my hair fixed and colored. Yes, I'm being sarcastic. That's what lack of sleep would do to you. Then again, it seems like I'm someone who can handle such effectively since for the past 72 hours my sleep time totals to 12 hours only and I'm still okay. Me thinks.

And so with my hair. It's got streaks. Blond streaks. Don't ask me if I'm depressed or anything. It's the closest thing that I could do to radically change my looks. Since a tattoo is still out of the question, however much I want one and piercings ain't my thing. All I know is I like shocking people. Heehee~

Baing my own department is not that bad after the first week. I like the control I've got really. That I'm not dependent on someone else's performance to be able to do my work properly. Anyways, it's too early to tell. Who knows, by next week when I'm all swamped I might change sides again.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please