Friday, September 01, 2006

A Series Of Unbelievable Events

When your phone rings you don't expect another person to start interrogating you about the man you're seeing. When your phone rings you don't stay on for three hours talking to a stranger you've never met before. When you answer your phone, you don't expect to have your entire life thrown away with carelessness. No, you never expect those.

How unbelievable is it that on taking the chance to talk to this stranger you'd learn that you've been had? That you'd learn about someone's hidden lives. That you'd learn that you're not only the other woman but that there are several others among yourself and the One. That you'd learn about all the lies he told you and the others, only he makes everyone else looks like the perpetrator when in reality you're all victims. That he dragged you in the middle of his stories without a care, knowing full well you'd end up a sacrifice to feed his ego. All that happened to me in one phone conversation with a starnger I've never met.

He had us wrapped around his fingers. We tried to get even. We' re not yet through. We haven't even started yet. I just wish my unlikely ally would keep her word. I hope.

I have one wish. It's nothing grave or harmful. But I know he'd die if ever it happenss. He'd die from the inside out.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please