I knew what I was getting myself into. Every passing day things are just getting bumpier. The ride is getting violently off track. And as expected I'm getting darn frustrated. Nothing I did not expect really. I'm even amazed I lasted the first couple of days. Now, the honeymoon is over. >-<
No one understands still. If you're reading this, you prolly have no idea what I'm talking about. If you happen to have an idea, you're prolly thinking, "What the hell are you doing?" Yes, no one understands my situation. And I was expecting that too.
Also, I've been feeling kinda neglected lately. Yes, neglected. Seems like everybody's just too busy with everything else and I've nothing to do. And being the good, understanding person that I am, I don't wanna put pressure on them to make time for me. I won't whine, for now anyways. And even that, I've expected out of this entire freaking set-up that I agreed on.
Things would only get bumpier as I predict. When would I snap this time? Wait for the tears...
No comments:
Post a Comment