
I met her recently. She's always been around without me noticing though, until the day she came clean. She's been watching me she said. I never could remember a single instance though that made an impression that she was, but I guess that's the beauty of her, she lives, breathes and exists in the shadows. And she's watching me.
***
"I have to confess some things to you." She said.
"What for?", I asked.
"I just want to, that's all. I have to tell someone."
***
She was in a bar with new found friends. She just got in when everyone else has had their fair share of drinks. Bottles we're all over the table and so were the men.
"Women are generally satisfied with me around." One guy chirped out of his reverie.
"Oh really? Are we talking length or width here? Don't tell me it's just talent because that ain't it I'm sure. Talent won't get you nowhere near the finish line." She answered.
"Both woman, both!" He laughed. Everyone else laughed at him. But not her. She stared back at him...challenging.
"Let me touch it then."
He inched his seat near her and offered her the cuffs of his pants. "It's somewhere down there," he said with a wink to the rest of the gang.
A second later, her hands were inching his legs...his thighs...
"Wag!" He shouted and moved away.
"Takot ka?" She asked, feeling good she was not the first to drop the cards.
***
They were at his office. Working the graveyard ain't that bad she told me.
"Hey, let them go ahead, we won't fit inside the darn elevator anyway." He pulled her back before she could get in the elevator car.
While they were waiting he pulled her closer.
"You really shouldn't wear that shirt, I can see everything from this angle." He said, staring all the while.
"Maybe I want you to see whatever you're seeing now." She replied with a smile.
"Maybe I can get a better peek," he noted.
"Maybe you should," she answered as she took off another button. "That better?" She asked.
"Better." And they went back to his office instead.
***
They we're at work and several of his guy friends we're passing by her. Each one giving her a perfunctory hug and kiss on the cheeks.
"Hey, company policy states that's not allowed around here," one of the new guy said.
"Hey, if you're friend, you're allowed to kiss and hug me anytime of the day. You want one?" She answered as the last of her friends left.
"Can I?" He asked.
"Come here and I'd give you one." She announced with her arms wide open.
He took at step towards her then stopped. "Nah, if I'm to kiss you it won't be on the cheeks. I want some tongue involved." He said with a smile.
"I can give you that, but not here. Give me your number and I'd get back to you after shift."
He went off laughing his heart out.
She shrugged it off, "He's scared of me," she realized.
***
"Y'see it ain't that bad being bad." She told me.
I nodded in approval. I agree. It's fun.
2 comments:
being bad... that's something I know a lot about. it's not that hard being bad. and yeah it definitely ain't that bad either, as long as you know exactly what you're doing, and you know where to draw the line between playing with fire and jumping right into it. it's all fun... and everyone needs fun in their lives every once in a while, right?
but as i've noticed, all those little games and whatnots, like a lot things they lose their thrill(?)... and eventually you end up with that empty, almost indescribable feeling. i don't know, maybe to some it's different. but that's how i found it to be for me.
it's so easy to be completely liberated when you're living in a not-so-uptight environment, hence all the experiences i've had growing up here. but at the same time, it's just as easy to bored of that freedom.
some can handle it, some can't. i've met a lot who were able to skim though it like it's nothing. maybe they're done with it and are just going through the routine they've built.
i on the other hand am just starting. now, where do i go to from here...
Post a Comment