As always, weekends for me is a time to catch on with my sleep. Had more than 12 hours of it, and again, I'm up in the middle of the night. Waiting for the sun to rise and planning my day nonchalantly. After all, I've nothing to do for the rest of the day. I'm just plain...tired.
I made it a point to write regularly as it helps me control stress. Well, to be honest, I'm blabbing like crazy right now because I've no idea what I wanna right about. Lemme just answer some questions I've seen scattered around p*yups.
***
You know you're a LOSER when...
...when you don't know and you don't acknowledge what you're worth. You don't only lose everything then, you lose the only thing that should be constant in your life, love for yourself.
What is the best thing that you don't want to happen...
...to have everything that I ever wanted. It would make me stop living. The challenges and the excitement is drawn out of life then, and I'd stop being alive. On a much lighter and more "present" mood, I'd say to fall in love.
If you were givena chance to go back in time...
I won't. I can't. I am who I am not because of all the things I've been through. I know what I know because of that. And I know that however tempting it might, I should resist it...I might want to go back to when I was still young, and I'd just re-live the moment of my childhood. No more.
No comments:
Post a Comment