| Your Brain's Pattern |
Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama. Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time... But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you. You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading. |
What Pattern Is Your Brain?
Read that? I'm a firestorm! So don't worry if you hear me singing FIREWOMAN at the top of my lungs. Nah, they're not connected at all, they just seem to rhyme that's all. It's kinda disturbing though, the entire thing fits me to a T. Hmm...
| You Are Mud Pie |
You're the perfect combo of flavor and depth Those who like you give into their impulses |
Who are we referring to exactly? I give in to MY own impulses. More often that not. But who else? I'm the only insane person I know of who do that...Harhar~
| What Your Face Says |
At first glance, people see you as warm and well-balanced. Overall, your true self is reserved and logical. With friends, you seem dramatic, lively, and quick to react. In love, you seem mysterious and interesting. In stressful situations, you seem sad and helpless. |
What Do People Think Of Your Face?
What made them think that? I'm not at all like that...Well, sometimes. As in rarely.
No comments:
Post a Comment