Surprisingly. I just don't feel broken. After all the things I've been through the past week, I just don't feel it. Everyone's asking me how I am, how I've been, if I'm okay now etc. And I'd answer them with a resounding, "I'm great!"
I am even more worried about my lack of perspective in some other parts of my life. Like finding my passion and looking for the things that would bring me more joy and fulfillment than the thought of me being two-timed by some jerk with I'm still associated with.
And no, I'm not broken nor am I still hoping for ANY sort of reconciliation. Mainly because I'm not even upset about the whole thing. After the initial shock, I don't feel upset. I'm cool. I'm even feeling a bit amused.
Here's what I think of him...
"He started a joke, which started the whole world crying...Oh, but he didn't see, that the joke was on him."
The more web of lies he spins the more web I can use againts him. It's it kinda fun this way. I get to see just how much "imagination" he's got and just how good he is at making stories. As long as I know the truth, I know where I stand, then I'm good.
No comments:
Post a Comment