I've come to befriend a vampire. And I can't wait to vanquish her out of my life. We were never really friends but let's say she was more than an acquaintance. We had a fairly good relationship, in that we don't really interact but we don't hate each other's gut as well. Well, I just discovered just how hungry she can get, she feasted on me.
One thing I can't understand is how the human mind works. I've always asked why people act the way they do, aren't they AWARE that they're doing something wrong? If they are than that's okay I guess. They've decided to act on it even when it's something negative. But for those who claims they're not doing anything wrong when to everyone else it seems like the most evil thing to do is quite...errrr, amazing?
Like there's this gay guy here who would always wear this white shorts of his that makes his legs look like longganisa or something. And he always walks around with a wedgie when he's wearing it. And I told my friend, "Isn't he aware that that does not make him look good in any way? That it's not flattering at all?"
I know when I look drabby, I look when I look good, I know what makes me look mature and what makes me look like a "nagmumurang kamatis". The same way that I know if what I'm doing is something offensive or bad or just plain wrong. I know that my comments, even when unheard are insensitive and I know if I'm giving someone a hard time.
Then why can't she see that what she's doing is just plain unfair?
No comments:
Post a Comment