Thursday, September 01, 2005

Nothing In Particular

I've nothing in particular to say or write about. I just felt like I needed to write something. Hek, my head's messed up that's all.

Lately, I've been giving myself and the changes that I went through much thought. Well, you guys know how much I love to over anlyze everything. Well, I'm analyzing myself lately. Hehee! Not that I'm having a grand time, mind you, it's confusing me! But I like what I'm learning.

Also, I've been having this really bad feeling about someone. Well, I knew he was like that from the start, it's just that when the facts come from another person and that person shows genuine concern you'd feel like you're letting them down because I'm doing the same things they're asking me NOT to do. Ewan! Basta, I fell so bad...but still...ugh!

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please