Friday, September 02, 2005

Right or Wrong

It's so hard sometimes to determine what one should do.

Should I do the right thing? Or should I do what I feel is good? Most of the time, they're one and the same, but there are instances that like everything else, would bring a very obvious exception from all the rules and you'd find yourself in yet another crossroad.

What I'm trying to say here is that sometimes what we want isn't necessarily the right thing. And sometimes we are asked to choose between what we want and what needs to be done.

If you'd ask me, follow that thing that would make you happy. Whether it be right or wrong. After all, you'd be able to justify that just because...

...just because it made you happy...

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please