Waiting still.
And waiting.
I'll drop by later.
There you go. Finally. But you never did.
Where have you been, I'd ask.
I'll see you tonight.
My heart soared an inch higher. There you go. Again. But you never came.
Almost alone. My mind thinks not of you anymore. Almost just me.
I'll see you later.
Okay. Whatever. I'd say.
There you are, a foot away holding my hand like you've always held it. There you are, an inch away, smelling like you've always been there, just an inch away. There you are, a piece of your shirt in between my cheek and your chest, hearing your heartbeat like I belong there, engulfed in your embrace. There you are, leaving.
I'm busy.
I can't come.
I've something else to do.
Typical, I'd say. Then I start to be almost alone. Again. Almost by myself. Almost just me.
I'll see you later.
Why? I'd ask.
I missed you that's why.
Okay...I'd say.
There you go. Finally. But you never did.
You never did. Why can't I get enough? You never did. Why won't you just stop? You never did. Why can't you leave me, permanently.
****
Dedicated to Kuneho. Heehee~ Don't worry dear, I'm going through the same shit you described to me...Same shit. Sayang no, we can't make time stop, maybe just maybe, you can keep her in your arms and I can stay in his...
No comments:
Post a Comment