Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I Am Vain

I recently had more than enough time to reinvent my blog. I don't wanna keep the old header, it's much too "bloody" for me. And it just doesn't go well with my link. And so, last night, as the rain was pouring and while I was patiently waiting for May's text (which never came because SMART isn't so smart last night!?) I played with my newly isntalled Photoshop CS.
It feels nice to have Photoshop back. I might not use it as I used to when I was still in Arki but atleast I still remember the most common buttons, haha! How illiterate. Yuck!

I didn't have any visual concept yet at the time I started. I didn't have anything to work on. And so I ended up working with my black and white photos. Those photos my sister and I took while playing around the bathroom before leaving for a wedding we had to attend. Corny! Haha! How juvenile can I get?!

My blog now looks like a picture album. Haha...Look at the header, it's all me. Then again, it's my blog. And I can do whatever I wanna do with it.

It might seem thought to most that I'm vain, well who isn't!? I just love myself! Heehaw!

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please