My reps would often ask me why I like to stay way beyond my shift. Back when I was with the the midshift, I get off at 11pm but they'd see me til 7am, well after the sun is high. I'd always tell them I'd miss them and I'd like to spend more time with them.
That's actually an honest answer from my end. I don't want my days to be filled to its brim with work alone. If it takes several hours of less of sleep, so be it, just so I can spend a little more time with my friends. Sometimes I'd head out with my college friends only to head back here since it's way too late to head home, better wait for the mornin' light I would say.
Lately I've been spending my off days here as well. Not for my reps, but for my sister and the little boys. Haha! I suddenly found myself in the middle of a very tightly knit group, a big sister for me and two little boys who kept on insisting they're big boys! Well, not until we're around!? Heehee~
Funny how suprising the four of us became friends. I only knew all 3 of them as names on my trackers and CMS. Brian became my little boy the moment he became my partner. Always crying on my shoulders, always in tears, but also always with a sweet smile for me. From then on, he's the little brother I've been destined to have.
May on the other hand was always an ever present entity in my AT&T life. She was someone I knew but never was really with. Then one day they (May and Randy) decided to kidnap me. My goodness, I dunno why they wanted me with them. I really thought I'd me the odd one out since they've been out several times with Pau and Chill. Nyaha! That's where I was wrong, the three of us were an instant hit so to say!
We then started to go out on a weekly basis, always ending the night (actually, it's more like starting the day) in a bout of laughter. Then one day, I invited my partner to tag along. And the rest was history.
It's my off today. Then why the heck am I here? I promised May I'll come by to see her. Then we decided to hang beside my partner at the RTA station, next thing I know, partner was asking me to watch the lines while he goes on a short yosi break. Niyah! Now, I'm doing OT work when all I wanted to do was have coffee with May after shift and be able to hug Bryan and Randy before the end of the day. It's almost morning. May and Randy are home na. The sun's about to rise, and I'm just glad I came here.
That's actually an honest answer from my end. I don't want my days to be filled to its brim with work alone. If it takes several hours of less of sleep, so be it, just so I can spend a little more time with my friends. Sometimes I'd head out with my college friends only to head back here since it's way too late to head home, better wait for the mornin' light I would say.
Lately I've been spending my off days here as well. Not for my reps, but for my sister and the little boys. Haha! I suddenly found myself in the middle of a very tightly knit group, a big sister for me and two little boys who kept on insisting they're big boys! Well, not until we're around!? Heehee~
Funny how suprising the four of us became friends. I only knew all 3 of them as names on my trackers and CMS. Brian became my little boy the moment he became my partner. Always crying on my shoulders, always in tears, but also always with a sweet smile for me. From then on, he's the little brother I've been destined to have.
May on the other hand was always an ever present entity in my AT&T life. She was someone I knew but never was really with. Then one day they (May and Randy) decided to kidnap me. My goodness, I dunno why they wanted me with them. I really thought I'd me the odd one out since they've been out several times with Pau and Chill. Nyaha! That's where I was wrong, the three of us were an instant hit so to say!
We then started to go out on a weekly basis, always ending the night (actually, it's more like starting the day) in a bout of laughter. Then one day, I invited my partner to tag along. And the rest was history.
It's my off today. Then why the heck am I here? I promised May I'll come by to see her. Then we decided to hang beside my partner at the RTA station, next thing I know, partner was asking me to watch the lines while he goes on a short yosi break. Niyah! Now, I'm doing OT work when all I wanted to do was have coffee with May after shift and be able to hug Bryan and Randy before the end of the day. It's almost morning. May and Randy are home na. The sun's about to rise, and I'm just glad I came here.
No comments:
Post a Comment