Saturday, June 11, 2005

Grave Yard

How grave can my shift be?

Let's just say I've rendered enough overtime to increase my pay by 50% come next week. And that my sleep was once again reduced to a 3-4 hour long nap marathon. And that I've been seen lugging bags and bags of groceries on the floor in fear of starvation. And that I have a tendency to "almost" die every end of the shift.

I'm used to answering five thousand questions per shift, I can handle 40 to 70 agents at the peak of my shift, I can manage the lines, update trackers and do the reports all at the same time, I usually end up with an hour's worth of overtime every week. Now I just discovered that like a computer processor, I've the capacity to be overclocked. I can now answer ten thousand questions per hour, I can now handle 200 agents at the peak of my shift, I can talk to 5 agents simultaneously, I can type and take calls both at the same time, I can talk on two different phone lines while jotting down notes and I can render an 8 hour overtime after my shift. I am MADNESS.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please