You need not to add or take away anything from what you are now, you are beautiful as you are...You are you, unique in every way...
I felt a deep pang when I read that line. Someone sent it to me as we ended our short chat. I wish everyone can see that. I wish everyone I care for can actually see me the way he saw me. That I am beautiful just the way I am. I guess, someone's always meant not to like you., or was not meant to appreciate all that you are.
Being comfortable in one's skin is probably one of the hardest things one should strive for in life. More than anything, you should learn to love and appreciate what you are. I know it's hard especially when you can't seem to find anyone else who can see past the everyday role you're taking as part of a community, rather than an individual person who's complete with or without any of life's complexities.
I know...I feel....I do too...
No comments:
Post a Comment