Someone told me that nothing can be perfect. That it is impossible. I bet my life and soul that that person's wrong. Everything is perfect. We're just all in denial or bitter that's why we only see the opposite of everything that is absolute.
I'm chatting with an old friend I met 4 years ago. Actually, we've never met. Not once. I've never seen the edge of his shadow so to speak, but I know about his job, his wife, how they got married, their kids, where they're at now, why they're leaving and all. I don't know any of them personally. And yet I tell him everything. My deepest thoughts and my most heartfelt emotions. He knew about my first love, and he was there on my first heartbreak.
He told me I'm his angel, well, he's been more than my angel. He's my special friend as well as my angel.
See how perfect life can be? I found a friend four years ago because I stranger came by my email address over one of those spam mails, thought it was cute and took the courage to send an email to that person with a unique name which he never thought he'd ever do.
A college girl received an email from a stranger praising her name and asking how it's pronounced. She replied to the email without any hesitation that she's talking to a stranger who could be the devil himself.
He came before the love that I used to have. He came when I still have a family with me. He came when life was good. I lost my love, I lost my family, and life became an almost hell, he's still there. I'm back to my old good self now and he's still there. Amazing! If that ain't perfect, I don't know what is...
No comments:
Post a Comment