I ended my week with a bang! Not really, but let's say I enjoyed everything immensely.
Middle of the week, I was able to spend an entire night with my RMH friends. After several bottles of beer (and a bottemless iced tea for me), we had laughed like we've never laughed before, thanks to Randy's Drop it Like It's Hot, and we've talked like we've never talked before.
I spent Friday morning with BJ and May, was able to shop after so long, and saw my first tattoo-ing session. I also went to my first ever EB come Saturday. and was able to spend the night my two college buddies.
Life's wonderful if you'll ask me.
I still need to make some important decisions. I still have a day. Another day to think. I don't wanna think though. i'm tired. I ust wanna laugh and smile and be merry. Heehee~
To my new friends, let's hope we can keep everything wonderfully insane for as long as we all can. i'd really like to keep all of you. Haha! To my old friends, hang on, we'd still get the chance to be together, it may not be as often as before but if you're willing to keep everything going, we can work on that. To my soon t be friends, I can't wait to meet you and probabaly spend the next weekends with you.
Life is wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment