Lemme tell you the things I believe in...
I believe that beauty lies in each person's uniqueness. be who you are and be proud, you'll shine as bright as any other star beside you.
I believe that everything happens for a reason. Chances are presented to us in the most obscure manner and it's up to us to grab every single opportunity and use it to our advantage.
I believe that love is the single most important thing in the world. Life would be void if you have no one to love and care for.
I believe that life is what we make of it. Have fun but be responsible. Every little thing you do adversely affects others so be thoughtful of your actions.
I believe that pain and hate can be resolved only with self acceptance. Know what your capabalities are and you'll know you can overcome even the most powerful negative emotions that you have.
I believe that one's greatest enemy and critic would be one's self. Learn to understand yourself. See what's hidden inside. Know your adversary and you'll come out content, if not victorious, in the end.
I believe that respect can end all arguments. Learn to see what others are seeing, walk with them and understand their cause. Seeing the other side and understanding it doesn't mean you're changing sides.
I believe in myself, in my capabilities. I know I can do anything and everything. I know that I have the capacity to love every single person in this world if I put my mind into it. Heck, I might even have the power to change the world if only I have all the support and resources I need...but in the end of every day, I believe all I need is a warm hug and a nice conversation with someone who can love me despite all the crazy things I believe in.
No comments:
Post a Comment