Another tiring ang wonderfully exhausting Saturday passed.
I am very much relieved that the day went more than I've expected it to. Well, why wouldn't it right? Being in the midst of such great friends can really do wonders to your soul. Yeah, I got to talk to a whole lot of them. I got to spend the entire afternoon and night with most of them. I got to enjoy every single bit of food I took and every single sip of drink I had, even the limitless beads of sweat that followed after the air hockey game we played, was highly appreciated.
I had so much fun "bonding" with Darlynn. Imagine two different people, eating together and enjoying themselves immensely. Sometimes, I feel older than her, but yesterday, it seems I found a temporary ATE in her. Also, after days of separation, I got to spend some time with my partner. I also received a very warm hug from Em-J (aysus! Emmanuel lang naman pangalan mo e..arte!) and I got to formulate a really good trip with Darvin (sana matuloy na!)
After which, I got to spend the rest of the night with my college barkada. Talk about seeing two friends after months of separation! Lesley and Ryan gave me the most interesting updates. Well, not really that juicy but I just want to know what the've been up to. Les had to leave really early, what's new anyways, but did promised to try and attend next week's beach trip. Janrey had a grand plan of getting everyone together in one big dinner. Oh I hope we can do that...I'd really like that!
As usual, the always late Randell came with Agnes who brought a new sense of urgency. Haha! We decided beforehand that we're not gonna watch a movie anymore but due to their subtle insistence, we did go. But before the movie we had to have some fun. Ha! I knew I was supposed to be born male...I just love arcade games. Well, the shooting type of game that is.
The movie was okay, I didn't laugh that much, just a few chuckles here and there. Kala ko kase super funny Adam Sandler movie makikita ko, medyo touchy-feely movie pala siya. But really though, there are a lot of inspiring bits and pieces in that movie. Man, I can just nominate him for the Father of the Year award.
The cab ride home was fab! I dunno, I guess feeling ko super cheap ng binayaran ko from Makati pauwi...Then again, I ate a third of my pay in one day. Shucks!!! At may gimik pa next week...sabi nga ni Ms. Carme, "that's it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment