Saturday, March 12, 2005

Fridays To Saturdays

If you'll ask me what my favorite days are, it'll be Fridays and Saturdays.

Yesterday, I was my usual taray self. Hey, try working for 3 days straight alone and it'll get to you. Somehow. My nerves were pulled so tight I thought I'm gonna die if let out a tiny laugh. The day went by just like any other day, the only thing different was that I had too much fun. I sent my agents home. Most of them anyway. And I asked them to wait for me so we can all go out. Dozens of agents home, several more hours of work and two guys named Paolo and two other who left me (how dare you Jun and Nolan)...I got myself a mini-gimik session. We just ate at Mr. Kabab. Then headed back at MIP since Chris was able to get himself off early.

Too bad though I had to leave 'em early...Chris, I owe you talaga pare...Next week, we'll go out!

My UP-AF friends then picked me up and we headed back to Mr. Kabab (yeah, I'm back!), where we tried our very best to hold a civilized conversation. Naman kase, ano pinainom niyo kay Randell?! And talked about girls and their thongs. Yeah, just so you know, since all of 'em knew na naman, I was wearing one. Ugh!

After that, the rest went with Keboy, and me, Mak and Noel headed somewhere else. We wanted to hang out more but Mak's gotta bring his car home, it was already choking itself to death I think. Hope it's fine now though, I would've hated to see it die. Heehee!

I went back to the office where, as always, everyone is asking me why the hell I'm still there! I just love my agents, they are so concerned...Nah! Hehehe!

I chatted the rest of the early morning away with Ms. Carme, Darlynn, Art and Patrick. Oh by the way, as always, Patrick said he'll come see me. That NEVER happened again. Too bad...I really wanted to see him after two weeks. Shit, it's been that long already. But hey, I'm not the demanding person that I used to be. I'm cool if he can't make it. I'm cool if he doesn't have time. I'm cool being single. Yeah! Single-ness rules!

Sabi ko nga kay Ms. Carme...When someone asks me if I have a boyfriend, that's the only time I remember I was EVER in a relationship. Other times, I feel like a seventeen year old girl just out of high school and discovering the beauty of being surrounded by her lovely friends, adoring men and lotsa fun! Yeah, I'm happy...Sleepy, yet very much happy today...

And I'll be meeting up with Darlynn and Rose for meryenda in an hour. And I'll be having dinner with my college friends. I just love Fridays and Saturdays!

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please