Thursday, February 17, 2005

Work Is NEVER Fun

Just when I was starting to enjoy work, they have to think of devious ways to ruin my newfound happiness.

Well, lately, they've been passing us more and more responsiblities. Blue Pumpkin has to be updated real-time, pulled out trackers to be trasnferred in BP as soon as possible, floorwalking for L2s are strictly implemented and no floor support for L1. Reports, reports and double the number of reports. Shit! This is a black hole. There's no way out.

Bad thing is my partner is off today. Whaddaf*ck (sorry, been using that type of language more prevalently lately, then again, can you blame me?)!!!

Then, there's this RTA spiff that my manager thought of. Service Level should still be passing, that's easy on my shift...AND avail percentage is to be maintained BELOW 10%. And how am I supposed to do that when I'm handling the mid-shift, the early morning shift in the US. I mean, just yesterday, I only got one agent (singular person) handling our E-mail queue and our avail percentage was running somewhere around 92%...I'm just doomed. Would I let go of my one and ONLY agent on that queue just to make the avail time lower? Of course, I can't! This is killing me slowly...Yeah, I'm about to shoot myself.

Why is it that when you finally got to iron out one aspect of your life, the other end would get screwed up real bad? Karma? Law of Opposites? Or is it life's simple way of making me miserable...I think I deserve to be happy naman...Then why all these? Can I let out a piercing scream now? WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!@#$@!^!^#%^!%&@!#

Hmm...That didn't help at all...I'm just plain doomed, I guess.



No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please