I don't know why up until now my friends and I, the block as I would lovingly call it, still would get into a lot of messy and sticky situations. You would have thought that after 6 long years we would develop into mature individuals who can handle each other perfectly well. Turns out we're still the same insecure and childish bunch, well, most of us anyway.
If there's one word I would use to describe our group, it'll be "MA-DRAMA" and probably a few other cute adjectives would do the work. But really, we're a bunch of emotional people. Emotional bordering psychotic sometimes. As Ruelo once pointed, our batch is one of the most controversial batch in UP- AF. Yeah, we are.
And so, I wonder, why are we like that? Really.
One thing is for sure though, they are the only blockmates I've got. They've been my closest friends ever since I stepped inside UP. I'm gonna stand by each of them as long as they need me. I would tell them the truth when the truth needs to be said. I won't hesitate to answer all of their question whether they'll like the answer or not. So now am thinking...Should I speak up or should I let them handle it the way they want to handle it. And break away from the rest.
Do we really want to see us as separate groups? I remember the feeling back then, when Leni and I we had our own "circle of friends" and I'm telling you guys, it's not fun! But we got through it. So what's your take? Anyone wants to say sorry now?
No comments:
Post a Comment