And just like that, I found out he's got another girl. Why he never told me, I can't understand. I guess, I'm his wildcard. He don't need me just yet but he knows that he can pull me out of his deck anytime. Too bad though. Too bad for me...
He asked me to talk. Should I? What's there to say? Knowing myself, he can sweet talk me that easily. Bad for me...
2 comments:
im sorry to hear that. no girl deserves to be put in that situation. honestly, i dont see the point in talking. he IS just gonna sweet talk you. putting yourself through that, i think its just gonna a be a big waste of time and saliva :P of course, i've been in that situation a few too many times so i sorta know how it feels.
--glenda
aww...i know. then again, i'm just upset but i'm not heartbroken or anything THAT serious. hehe...
Post a Comment