I've admitted in the past that I'm such a loser when it comes to matters of the heart. I would just like to clarify that however upset I may be of the recent events in my almost non-existent love life, I'm not really devastated in the purest sense of the word. I knew from the very start that nothing good will come out of this. Yeah, 'cause even before I already told him that he's the type of guy I tend to stay clear of.
Also, as I've said, I will NOT shed a single tear for him. And I haven't! Yehey!
But I am upset. That one is quite true. I always saw this "pseudo-relationship" as an intellectual battle. I thought I can handle it, turns out I can't. He's much too volatile to contain. Even my most controlling Capricorn self can't remove the spontaneity in him.
I lost! Oh well...My ego is the only thing busted right now. Or is it? I think so. I feel so. You tell me nga...
Randell, tama ka...I need to learn this time around. But someone told me to talk to him first. And he did say he thinks I got it all mixed up. Have I? Any which way though, however way I look at it, it was my mistake, but definitely not my lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment