Saturday, February 05, 2005

Bits and Pieces

And the weekend is here...Just like any weekend, I'm still swamped with things that needs my careful attention. I know, when you think about it, most of them are not that important. But you know me, I'm a perfectionist. Mwahahaha!

A lot of things came up. Let us say that my week was filled with so many surprises I feel that I'll lose my mind if another surprise suddenly pops up from nowhere. Please Lord, enough na muna for now.

I got to talk to Kait, while Kyan was hicupping at the background. I just had to vent out my thoughts to someone. In the end, I'm laughing my heart out for ever being worried. Then again, I still should be worried. For me anyway, image is everything. Yeah, yeah...I AM VAIN. Sometimes I think I really am vain. You tell me though, I told you, sometimes I'm more "lito" than everybody else.

The RTAs are planning a get-away trip. We all need a rest. We all need to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The intoxicating fumes and the noise ridden highways. Jane needs it, Art needs it, I need it! And so, next week, I'm hoping that I won't have the time to write here. Not because I have nothing to write but because I'm at some far off land enjoying the view, the sun and the sand. Batangas, here I come...(another silent prayer: Lord, please make it happen...please...)

Lately also, everybody's been talking about transferring to another company. Opportunities are streaming our way and I can't seem to decide. I am not the type who wants to let any chance pass her by. Sometimes though, I feel that I am not ready yet to take any of the new challenges. I don't feel strong enough to venture into another fight. Last year drained most of my energy. This year, I was sorta planning to just ride the waves. Letting it carry me wherever. Well, that WAS my plan...Then why do I have a feeling that I have to take this chance and battle my way on top once again...Ahh, the fighter in me. The ego is once again speaking. I can never accept DEFEAT! Right Patrick?! We cannot be defeated...Then why discourage me? Unless you think I'm not ready yet...Hmm...So many decisions to make. So little time.

I asked Art last night what he thinks about us, the newly-hired RTAs. He said he thinks we're really good. I said, I know we are. Then he added, that with regards to our personal lives, he can't give a comment. That made me think. Does he think WE (read: plural) are making the wrong choices when it comes to our personal lives? I know, that he thinks Jane, Pao and I are pretty screwed up...hmm...Sabi nga ni Randell, isang matinding "Sheee-iiiieeeet!"

Art, just so you know as well, I'm not with Patrick...yet. Hahahaha! Bad Hanne...Huggy bear, sorry po. Can't help it. You know me, I'm just like you...Bulag.

And so maybe, I think, I should stop typing. I'm flooding my blog with irrational thoughts again.

Nga pala...BULALACOWS, goodluck with the thesis...I'll help you with the verbal presentation...hahaha!

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please