I'm the type of person who likes to talk out loud. I love to hear myself talk. Hearing myself talk about something makes me realize a lot of things, it's like hearing my thoughts from another person wherein everything becomes clearer in the end. And so yesterday I talked.
I dragged Art into a conversation that revolves around me. Haha! I know, it sounds egoistic but believe me, I was trying hard to explain myself to him. Not that he was asking an explanation, as I've said I was doing it for me more than anything else. I was talking to myself, I was explaining every bit of thought and action to my various detached selves.
A part of me was thoroughly convinced with the long exposition that I've delivered out loud. Though once I got home I ahd to start all over again. This time with my sister as my audience. She almost fell asleep with my long vocal discourses. This time around though I was more convinced than ever.
I made a plan, as suggested by my sister. I'm staying.
As long as I'm getting something out of it/them, I'm staying. It's almost similar to my other motto..."Basta Masaya Ka!"
No comments:
Post a Comment