It was a pleasant surprise when life made a wide U-turn on my avenue last year. At first, I was lost and confused. Now, I'm more confused I guess, but nevertheless, everything was pleasantly wonderful. The changes and the newness is now becoming a routine. And so slowly, boredom is creeping back into my silly old life.
More than anything else, I have been thinking of clever ways to use my time. I don't want to waste it and feel as if nothing of any importance happened in the end. But that's exactly what's been happening. The weekend would and come and go and it would seem that I never really enjoyed the weekend. That's my fault I guess, I want to be out there! I want to be with everyone every single moment I can get.
Which brings me to my current ordeal, I can't go out there! Work has tied me down. I'm now a bored office worker with no social life unless I decided not to sleep at all. What the heck!
Then again, boredom is good. Without it I would never fully comprehend and appreciate the changes that's been taking place all along.
No comments:
Post a Comment