Friday, April 10, 2020

10 Years Past

It's been 10 years since I last posted anything here. I did try to open new blogs, about my new life after 2010 but it never caught on. Maybe I wasn't ready? Or maybe it's just due to cabin fever because of the quarantine. Yes. Never thought this would happen in lifetime but just goes to show how remarkably clueless we are of all that could, would, will happen.

April 2010. I'm trying to remember. I was getting ready to move into my new home. Around that time I'd be busy planning. If my memory serve me correctly, it was later in June/July when my first 32" LCD TV gets delivered to our home at Caloocan. Wow. My. Own. TV.

It was September 18 when I moved in. Alone. Happy. Weekend before we started cleaning, 2 days before we moved my stuff. Just a couple of boxes, a suitcase/bag here and there. And then my new life started.

I want to tell you about the last 10 years but at the same time I want to show you why it came to be. Part of my history is in this blog and so many others I've keep online and offline. Perspective change though, my view of the past 38 years are different now and maybe, it will continually change in the future.

So maybe I should rewrite my story as my 38 year old self would see it. That is, if I ever get through it.

No comments:

Panic

It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up.  Please