Walking alone, I felt the earth move an inch
A sudden tremble, a distant scream
In a second I remembered
That warm happy shattering
Walking along the paved roads
I heard a rustle in my silent dream
A broken image of worlds within
In that dry but rainy answering
Walking alone, time raced towards me
That subtle and atomic pull of gravity
Walking along I played happy tunes
As I whisper a prayer through eternity
(I want the greatest story ever told
To be the story of you and me)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Panic
It's creeping in. I am worried. My anxiety is picking up. Please
-
I saw someone post a question: Why are some girls willing to be just number 2s? And I said, BECAUSE IT'S THE CLOSEST THING TO BEING NUMB...
-
I was jolted, more like smacked, on the head yesterday when I saw some of my college friends over who were applying here ar my place. It see...
-
I hate the fact that there are instances when I've no control over how things would turn out in my day. You could say I'm a control ...
No comments:
Post a Comment